Monday, May 25, 2015

#1

Vide Espace. Empty Space. Empty space for me to put my thoughts into a place where they don't eat me alive from the inside. A blank canvas for me to brain dump. A place where anything, everything, and nothing will be said. Be warned about the randomness, honesty, darkness, positivity, negativity, and raw unfiltered thought process that will present it self here. I may or may not share these from time to time,  but it may just be an outlet to get me out of my head and let my thoughts float around here instead of inside my head and completely consuming me. Which may be what has been happening lately. There is something dangerous about how keeping to yourself in your head can make you feel small issues become mountains, or suppressing mountains into little mounds. Neither of which may or may not be healthy, but never the less here I am. Mounds and Mountains. Everyone needs an outlet. I suck at painting or anything artistic, I play music by pushing a play button on my laptop, I am not the most athletic person ever, and I don't have many friends, so writing is my outlet. Not saying that I am particularly gifted in this area either but I can't really mess this up. I've filled journals and scraps of paper with thoughts or quotes that are meaningful to me at the time. None of which I've shared, but there is some kind of release by getting it out of my head in that way. the only thing missing is my "mood handwriting", as if my colorful language isn't indication enough about how I am feeling, but there is something extra about my loopy happy handwriting, or my angry oversized chicken scratch, but I will do my best to bring those emotions to fruition through here.  But don't get me wrong,  writing things down doesn't mean it goes away, but it makes it more concrete and I feel I shared it in a way.
Next time... Honesty. Lets dive into that conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment